Modular IPTV Headend
The OMM-2400 series is a modular blade-based IPTV and CATV headend platform. It is the most cost-effective and flexible DVB gateway and MPEG encoding solution found on the market today. Different DVB and MPEG encoding input blades can be mixed and matched together to make up a complete headend solution meeting your specific requirements.
The OMM chassis can hold and operate up to eight gateway blades (or encoders) in only 4RU, while fully equipped with redundant power supplies. 1RU chassis is also available.
Every OMM-2400 blade is controlled remotely and independently via remote control software over the network. Each blade is equipped with a dedicated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface for management and does not depend on additional control modules.
• DVB-S2/-S/-T/-C standards supported
• CAM slots support CI and CI+
• Compatible with many Pay-TV providers
• MPEG-2 SD and H.264 SD/HD encoding
• SDI, HD-SDI, HDMI and Analogue video inputs
• Hot-swap modules
• MPTS or SPTS Streaming
• IP output with UDP/RTP, Unicast/Multicast
• Management via HTTP, SNMP and remote software
• Temperature-controlled cooling system
• Non-volatile settings memory
• SDI & analogue AV output for signal monitoring
• Additional ASI Input and Output
• DVB Multiplexing functionality
Specification tab data